2014年2月28日星期五

Beautiful Jewelry Achieved My First Appointment



  It is certainly true that a majority of girls will be nervous when she has the first appointment with her lover. Of course, she will carefully dress up to model the most beautiful image in order to show a prefect self to her boyfriend. At this time, beautiful jewelry is indispensable for it is the best beauty helpmate. I still remember my first date clearly until now, which has left a deep impression in my heart.
 
platinum plated crystal earrings

  Laying enough emphasis on the first date, I prepared a beautiful dress in advance. When day finally came, I took out the dress from the wardrobe and wore it pleasantly. Then I wore the platinum plated crystal earrings, which were set a glittering rhinestone on the center. The violet rhinestone matched my purple dress very much, looking like a perfect whole.
 
White Black Beads Bracelet
  I looked at myself in the mirror. It seemed that my hand was lack of something to decorate. I thought of the White Black Beads Bracelet given by my best friend. I always stinted to wear it because it was so bright that I was afraid to destroy its luster. However, the appointment was of great significance for me. I decided to take it out from the casket, adding more visual spot for my overall modeling. The white pearls were too full to be neglected and the golden bowknot made it look a little cute. It was quite suitable for young girls like me.

 In my expectation, my appearance obtained sincere praise from my boyfriend, which met my vanity greatly. Successfully, I harvested a romantic love thanks to the beautiful jewelry.

  Make the most of your own jewelry, you can shine your own luster when facing your beloved. Don’t be nervous! Just display your charm to him!

没有评论:

发表评论