2014年2月9日星期日

Exquisite Navel Ring Models Charming Belly for Me



  As we all know, every woman desires to own a perfect figure very much. We are willing to pay some efforts such as doing exercise and using some weight-loss products in order to pursue for more slim appearance. In fact, slender arms and long legs are not the most attractive parts of the female in men’s eyes. What a woman appeals to them most is the tiny waist, which helps her show perfect body curve and look sexier. I always spare no efforts to make my waist slender. At the same, I take good use of fashionable navel rings to modify the part, attracting more envied eyes when I am in the crowed. The Anchor Belly Button Ring and the Crystal Heart Navel Ring are my darlings, which are bought on a popular shopping website.
 
Anchor Belly Button Ring
 In my opinion, navel rings are similar, having little difference apart from their pendants. I think a glaring pendant of a novel ring is of great importance because it decides whether it is beautiful enough to capture other people’s attention or not. These two navel rings are respectively designed to an anchor and a crystal heart, looking gorgeous. The rhinestones set on the surface shine bright luster. It seems that they belong to those who know how to take advantage of jewelry.
 
Crystal Heart Navel Ring
 Wearing one of the navel rings on my belly, I apparently feel I become a fashion queen at once. Since I pierced my belly, I’ve wanted to have my own navel rings. Now I can display my perfect waist pleasantly. As long as I appear on the gathering or on the beach, my friends always praise my good shape. Also, they ask me how to use novel ring and where to buy. When I introduce to them proudly, I have a sense of achievement.

  I like the Anchor Belly Button Ring and the Crystal Heart Navel Ring so much that I wear them frequently in summer. Charming body curve is the symbol of feminine, but you had better learn to use jewelry to beautify your body because the effect will be more attractive.

没有评论:

发表评论