2014年3月3日星期一

Sliver Hollow Jewelry Brings a Kind of Obscure Beauty



  Hollow things make a contribution to reflecting the workmanship of the maker. It is easy to find the exquisite pictures are seriously designed. More to the point, they show a kind of obscure beauty, looking pure and crystal. I like this style very much, thus I have a 925 Rhinestone Heart Ring and a pair of 925 Hollow Ball Earrings in my casket, which are both my favorite jewelry.
  It is well know that 925 silver is a superior metal of making jewelry because it is not easy to be oxidized and fade. Personally, I like silver jewelry more than golden one as the former makes me look younger. I always think golden jewelry is more suitable for older people. It should be admitted that both of them are glaring and beautiful.

  An elegant woman’s hand should also be exquisite. In addition to nail polish, a fantastic ring can make the hand more beautiful at once. When I saw the 925 Rhinestone Heart Ring at an ornament shop, I couldn’t wait to have a try. To my surprise, it reflected my hand skin was quite fair. After I bought it and wore it on my finger, many friends asked me where to buy as they admired it so much. Slim fingers need something to reveal their beauty, which can be achieved by my perfect 925 Rhinestone Heart Ring.
  The 925 Hollow Ball Earrings are my proud harvest thanks to its shiny appearance and inexpensive price. I remember it is free-shipping, satisfying me very much. My mother ever told me long earrings could make a woman look more charming for the reason that when they are dangling on the earrings, they given a woman a kind of dynamic beauty. What makes me appreciate most is the hollow balls, which are sparkling enough to increase the obscure beauty.

  It is certainly true that obscure beauty help a woman show her temperament. Someone said the most beautiful beauty is obscure beauty for it can offer you enough space to imagine. So, why not attempt to purchase one like me?

 


没有评论:

发表评论