2014年2月17日星期一

Great Joys from DIY Jewelry



  I like hanging out in various ornament shops to look for special bracelets. In particular, I like decorating my hands carefully. Although I have had lots of bracelets, when I see appealing one, I still can’t wait to buy it. I think it has become my habit.

  When I went on my business trip to Xiamen, I took the chance to hunt for something I like. I found a unique Owl Leather Braid Bracelet in a shop, which looked like an angel wing. There was a bronze owl as a decoration along its brim. It gave me a vintage feeling. At this time, the assistant came to tell me: “The bracelet is totally handmade.” What she said surprised me because I thought nowadays something handmade could seldom be found. I imagined that when the owner completed the jewelry DIY, he must be proud and happy. Suddenly an idea came out from my mind: I also wanted to DIY my own jewelry.
 
Owl Leather Braid Bracelet
  Then the assistant recommended the Mixed Wood Spacer Bead to me, which was printed some retro pictures on the surface. I was told that it could be strung into a necklace or bracelet freely. Touched by this advantage, I decided to purchase some loose beads.
 
Mixed Wood Spacer Bead
  When I came back home, I began to make jewelry by myself. I found several colorful threads and then strung these loose beads together into a bracelet. Wearing it on my wrist, I thought it could be acclaimed as an outstanding work belonging to me. How pleasant I was! After all, this was the first time I made jewelry totally by myself though it was not hard.

  I found great joys from the process of DIY jewelry. Thanks to the Mixed Wood Spacer Bead, I experienced the different feeling of wearing handmade ornament. It is quite good! Do you also want to have a try?

 

没有评论:

发表评论