2013年12月28日星期六

Choker collar necklace conveyed my love on Christmas




I had a crush on a girl for a long time, who was my classmate in high school. We happened to enter the same college, becoming best friend gradually. Not only did she have beautiful appearance, but also she had abundant knowledge, which attracted me very much. Frankly speaking, she was one of the few perfect girls I had ever seen. I devoted my heart to her, but I didn’t know how to express my love. With the Christmas coming, I thought it was a good chance to convey my liking to her. Of course, certain gift should be prepared to be my helpmate. After selecting carefully, I purchased the choker collar necklace as the Christmas gift.


choker collar necklace
  Bravely, I made an appointment with her on the special festival. She agreed to date me, which brought me great joy, because it implied that I had an opportunity to say my love out. Everything was very natural and comforted us. At this time, I took out a casket from my pocket, telling her I had a gift to give her. She was a little surprised and grateful to my consideration. When she saw the choker collar necklace in the casket, she said: “Wow, how beautiful it is!” She appreciated the bright luster of it, which easily made her clothing outstanding. Then I gently wore the necklace on her neck. It reflected her beautiful clavicle and fair neck skin, adding more flavor for her. In my eyes, she was just like a refined fairy flying towards my life. My life was lightened gracefully due to her presence. She shined as the golden necklace, being the most wonderful fortune in my life. That was what I said to her.

  Touched the exquisite necklace, she was so moved that she gave me a hug warmly. She told me she also had a crush on me and promised to be my girlfriend finally. Thanks to the choker collar necklace, it helped me obtain a promising romance, which must be unforgettable in my mind. Now what should I did was to manage my love seriously.

没有评论:

发表评论