2013年12月28日星期六

Rings Shining At Our Engagement Party



   When two lovers find they are just the Mr. Right or Ms. Right of each other in the process of getting along, they naturally want to get married. I have known my present boyfriend for 3 years, who was my high school classmate. We shared our happiness with each other and withstood difficulties jointly, which had made us form a kind of tacit understanding. We had decided to be a family, which meant that we wanted to get married. Before our wedding, we hold a solemn engagement party to exchange our rings as a token. At the party, my boyfriend gave me Crystal Finger Rings and I gave him Stainless Steel Cross Rings. It was as if the two rings still shine on the unforgettable ceremony.
 

Crystal Finger Rings
    I clearly remembered that when my boyfriend opened the casket, I was shocked by the glaring appearance of the Crystal Finger Rings. So many rhinestones are set on the surface, shining bright luster. My friends all said: “How beautiful this ring is!” Gently, he wore the ring on my finger and kissed the back of my hand. Looking at the exquisite ornament, I felt that it was like a blooming rose. At the same time, my heart was opening a flower sweetly.

    Also, I took out my casket and wore the token- Stainless Steel Cross Rings on my boyfriend's finger. It was bought on a famous shopping website by an affordable price. The reason why I selected such a men ring lied in its superior quality. It was made from stainless steel which was resistant to chemicals. There was a cross engraved on the surface with some propitious words. I supposed that it contributed to reflecting a man’s decent temperament. In my eyes, my boyfriend was a real gentleman. The Stainless Steel Cross Rings suited him very much. As I expected, he also appreciate the ring, saying that he preferred to something masculine. As long as he loved it, I felt content from the bottom of my heart. The moment when we exchanged our rings was worth remembering so that I could be touched by these wonderful memories, if I was called back the young times. 

Without doubt, marriage is considered as a turning point of our life. Marrying the one you really love is a kind of fortune. It is of great importance to send a fantastic gift to your beloved spouse. I have chosen the Stainless Steel Cross Rings for my future husband, and you?


没有评论:

发表评论