2014年1月2日星期四

Decent Present: Metal Choker Necklace



  With the new year coming, I was going home to spend the important festival with my family. Before going back, I wanted to buy a present for my mother, which should be decent and suitable for her age. After careful hunting online, I determined to choose the Metal Choker Necklace as my mysterious present.
Metal Choker Necklace
  When it came to the reason why I chose the jewelry, I would explain that it had some relationships with my mother’s personality. She preferred to something simple because she was convinced that complex items were easily to be tired of. I agreed with what she said totally. Sometimes the simplest was the best.

  The Metal Choker Necklace was so simple that it had no decoration. Plated gold or silver, it looked pure and clean, which made people think that it didn’t have any impurities inside. The vintage style must earn my mother’s affection, I thought. Rather than those exaggerated necklaces, what it reflected was a woman’s graceful temperament. From my point of view, refined dressing was not complicated commonly. What you should do was to keep your external modeling look clean and delicate. In fact, these thoughts were formed under the influence of my mother’s teaching. As I grew gradually, I realized my mother’ saying was right. As a matter of fact, my mother was an excellent example of elegant women in my eyes, who always paid attention to her external and internal improvement.

  According to the tacit understanding between my mother and me, I supposed that she would like the Metal Choker Necklace very much. Clever women knew how to make good use of their jewelry resource, just like my mother. I was learning the art of dressing up myself and I could absolutely learn from my graceful mother.    



没有评论:

发表评论