2013年11月27日星期三

Visiting the Hometown of Santa Claus



  Every winter this time is the busiest time of Santa Claus because they are preparing Christmas gifts for children. Among all the Santa Claus, the Finland’s are the busiest. At the 40th World Santa Claus Conference, Greenland ruled by Denmark was identified as the real hometown of Santa Claus. In order to meet my imagination, I made a decision to visit Santa Claus’s House. With the Christmas Gift Key Chain and Santa Claus Key Chain, I left for my destination excitedly.
 
  I was a sincere fan of Santa Claus and I like collecting trinkets shaped his appearance. Undoubtedly, these two ornaments were handpicked due to their lovely shape and affordable price. Especially, the Santa Claus Key Chain was capable of fluorescence, which made it different from ordinary things. Of course, the Christmas Gift Key Chain obtained my affection with its cartoon style, making it look courteous and accessible. Accompanied by them, I wouldn’t feel lonely on the journey to Finland.
 

  When it comes to Santa Claus’s House, the most famous and authentic one is Rovaniemi in Lapland area, which is located in the arctic. When I reached Lapland, it was still dark. The arctic was not far away from the city. What the song Jingle Bells described was here, the hometown of Santa Claus, white snow and reindeers.
 
  When I went to visit the Santa Claus, he happened to be at his own house. The room was warm and the fire in the fireplace was burning. People told us the Santa Claus received millions of letters from all over the world and he needed to write to them, signing “Santa Claus” on the envelope. How busy he was!

  I looked down at my Christmas Gift Key Chain and Santa Claus Key Chain, conveying my respect for the Santa Claus. It was their hard work that added beautiful imagination in every wonderful Christmas.

没有评论:

发表评论