2013年9月11日星期三

New Dragon Earring Cuff, and Much More in Route!

So, I'm not sure what's unmanageable: my existence, or my earring creation! I am still a couple of days behind on making my Dragon Earring Cuff, but to date, I am pretty pleased with the amount of projects that I have finished.

Nevertheless, I've two new free earring lessons on the website today! The very first is for a set of very dramatic, metallic orange and blue Dragon Lady Earrings. Of these earrings, I combined a couple of my personal favorite colors, and used some really funky vintage sand which I got in the Beading' Path many, a long time ago! Even when you haven't done herringbone stitch before, a great, easy project to enable you to get began, with very funky results.

The 2nd pair I have known as the Flamenco Earrings, since the vibrant colors and swish from the fringe help remind me of, well, Flamenco ballroom dancers! I made use of some very vibrant, happy silver-lined orange Toho triangular beads with this pair, together with some vibrant red-colored bugle beads and Delica beads. I'm not sure, maybe all this snow and cold up within the mountain tops is beginning to get at me this winter... I made use of ladder stitch, square stitch and fringe to create these special gems. And do not you realize - they simply occur to match my personal favorite red-colored sweater!

I've yet another pair all set to go, but will not have the ability to finish the directions until tomorrow. But I am likely to tease you, anyway, using the picture:

There is a great story behind these earrings, but you'll have to hold back until I receive the directions as much as discover what it's!

How's it going in your Dragon Earring Cuff?




没有评论:

发表评论